Miolando

17 julho, 2007

Leatherette is imitation

Leatherette is imitation leather, especially one that is made with paper and cloth, or from plastic. Leatherette bound books and cameras are good examples of leatherette. Leatherette clothing of various kinds (including lingeries) also exists.

Etiquetas:

Só para dizer...

  • glad to know...

    one day my own skin will be a book...may be...

    ...i´m writting on/in it !! :)

    teclado por Blogger un dress, em 19 julho, 2007  

  • "I remember when, I remember when I lost my mind... there was something so pleasant about that thing"...

    Yes, I'm loosing my mind... and I need time to get it back!

    ***

    teclado por Blogger patricia, em 21 julho, 2007  

  • lets make imitationrette
    lets turn bachelorette
    lets be, be

    teclado por Blogger joel faria, em 16 agosto, 2007  

Enviar um comentário

<< Voltar ao blog